-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Program to check Printer Ink levels?

  • From: "Sandi Beach" <sandib2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 19:40:09 -0500

Rudy, are you looking in Solutions Center, Settings, Print Settings,
Toolbox?  At the top there is an option of Estimated Ink Levels, Click on
that and you should see all the different colors and how much has been used.
I have an HP Photosmart 3210x All-in-One.
It if is always showing full in the tool box, I don't know what could be
wrong.  I do remember thinking the ink was lasting a very long time before
it finally showed some use.
Sandi