-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Documents

  • From: "Lionel" <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 09:29:52 +1100

Thank you  Robert Andrew  Dulaney.  I done  what you  said  with a  slight
difference .  I Right click Start.click  Properties . .Click customise .
Click   Clear...   Worked   A1.   Thank you  so  much , been trying to  find
that  system for ages ,your the only one  that came up with the  solution .
Thank so  much.   Lionel.