-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Documents.

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 23:41:49 -0800 (PST)

if you are talking about deleting everything in "My Documents" there are a few
ways you can do it , but it will involve more than one click  one choice is to
open my documents, click on edit, choose seclect all right click on one of the
chosen items and choose delete.

  OR you can tag each item you desire by holding down the control key and
clicking on each item you want to delete right click and DELETE

  OR if you have only a few you want to keep out of many try tagging the ones
you want to keep click on EDIT and choose INVERT SELECTION this will unclick
your tagged file and tag all the rest, then you right click and DELETE

Lionel <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi all . I go to Start.....Programs.... Click on Documents. there it maybe
10---15 items in there , How do I get rid of them in one click , so to speak
like I did with ME ?? I got XP Home.

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance

 What are the most popular cars?  Find out at Yahoo! Autos