-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Documents

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 15:33:02 -0800 (PST)

To Clear the Contents of the My Recent Documents FolderTo clear the My Recent
Documents list, follow these steps:         1.  Right-click Start, and then
click Properties. Or, if the Start menu is already displayed, right-click an
empty area of the Start menu, and then click Properties.    2.  Click
Customize.    3.  Click the Advanced tab.    4.  Under Recent documents, click
Clear List, click OK, and then click OK. Your most recently used documents are
removed from the My Recent Documents folder. Note that this action does not
delete the documents from your hard disk.
Lionel <percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  I have XP Home , IE , OE. When I go to
Start... I scroll up the list to "Documents." and up comes a list of all the
places that I have been too . I do not want to " Save " any of these items "
Some times I have 20-30 in there . How do I Delete these items with 2--3 clicks
like I use to when I had ME ?? I am not referring to the Documents that has the
Icon on the top of the screen . It is boring to delete them one at a time .
Thank you for any help. Lionel.

Don't assist the spammers!
Please delete my name and e-dress before forwarding this e-mail to anyone.
Thank you I appreciate your compliance