-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Documents

  • From: "Robert Andrew Dulaney Jr." <rdulaneyjr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:43:04 -0800 (PST)

Try MRU Blaster - you can set it to blow away what you want I keep it in the
task menu it is quite the handy utility.
Glo <redowl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Robert, I guess this only works in XP then,
not in ME? I'd like to clear that list to, but don't know how to do it in ME
unless I clear ALL history. But I'll save this info for when I get my new
'puter, thanks! ~Glo