-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can I update my HP

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 08:09:47 EDT

In a message dated 9/20/03 1:01:42 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Board: Asus DB98XV 1.01
> BIOS: Phoenix Technologies LTD 6.00 06/16/98

Judith
   I've just spend time on the Asus site and can't find the info on your
motherboard Asus DB98vx v1.01
   Maybe someone else can or your can go to HP again and send an email asking
for the technical specs for this specific DB98XV 1.01 in your HP Model No.XXX
   I am really curious about the discrepancy in the RAM max in your model's
tech specs and what RAM you are actually running.

   When you ran Belarc, How many RAM slots did it report?

   I'm about out of ideas for you Judith

MJH