-=PCTechTalk=- Microsoft Office 2003 XP.

  • From: "sylviavdwall" <pvdwall@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pctechtalk" <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 13:44:51 +0100

  Hello all,
  I have formatted my computer and everything works fine again. Also I can get
all the updates from Windows again, so no problems there anymore. I downloaded
everything, also the updates one by one and after each download I used system
restore. I did that to be sure that when I downloaded something that was not
good I could go back.
  Now I have a question: Is it possible to download Microsoft Office 2003 XP on
my computer. I have WindowsMe, Pentium III and have enough space on my HD. But
my question is would it get in conflict with WindowsMe when I download it???
  Thanks in advance.
  Sylvia....Holland.