-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can I update my HP

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:25:10 -0700

I have the minimum requirements and updated to IE 6 and have
512 MB of RAM and all the rest but what happens when I create a
painting for a finished size of 16 X 20 inches -- the computer
will hang and freeze when trying to use the blur and several
other things in the program and this happens in Version 6 --
with less stuff (effects, filters, etc) so you can imagine what
Version 8 will do to my precious HP.

When this happens, the painting I've done is zapped.  Adding
more than a few layers also causes it to have spasms -- so I
need a faster (bigger) processor??  And my question can I
update my HP?

Judith
http://www.agoodread.com
"Sharing is the Key to all our Success"