-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Does anyone know??

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 10:34:51 -0700

etc--I really want something for JUST drawing--STILL thimking
on a drawing
tablet.. And not sure if I really need it either. Drawing by
hand has been
my mode for design for years--I can still scan THAT and save
it. Thimking
thimking.....
_____________
I used to be the same but once you start drawing on a computer
you might never go back to doing anything by hand again :-)

Now the only painting I do by hand is Portraits in Pastels and
my Genesis Oils.  And when I get my new Version 8 from Paint
Shop Pro -- I might not even use those (huge laugh here).

You will need a tablet.  The mouse is like holding a club and
the tablet and pen is exactly like your pencil or even a paint
brush.  Once you configure the tablet (mine is a Wacom Graphire
as you really don't need the larger tablet), you'll love the
freedom digital art brings you.

If you make a mistake, ditch the layer.  No more cost for
supplies -- this is an absolutely superb way to produce Art!
And if you use printroom.com, you can have wonderful
reproductions made and also sell your work on the internet.

Judith