-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Does anyone know??

  • From: "Judith" <jtb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2003 14:52:12 -0700

I downloaded Serif Draw Version 5  -- after I did the Serif
company called me and offered me a deal I couldn't refuse :-)
Four of their program CDs with all manuals for $100.

I loved learning digital art using this program and all their
software manuals are great.  Understandable and easy to read.

Since then I've gone on to other programs because I am an
Artist and wanted more painting options but I would recommend
this program to anybody starting out!!

If you downloaded their free software -- don't be surprised
when you get a phone call -- I loved it and their price!

Judith

Thanks a lot for that info.... I'm downloading now.......looks
like a great
site .  Lyn

Serif's DrawPlus has a broad array of tools, filters and
graphics.
Powerful,
esay to use and not too expensive.

www.serif.com   for the most current software or try out an