-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Can I update my HP

  • From: ~Lacey~ <stormy1@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 22:14:34 -0700

just wondering as I am reading this thread -- how much available (or free)
hard drive space do you have? The program freezing up could be due to not
enough room for the temp files or "scratch disks" that it needs to do more
complex operations.  Just a thought -- as it seems you have plenty of memory
there.

~Lacey~