-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Bios System.

  • From: Foxhillers@xxxxxxx
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 19:18:48 EDT

In a message dated 9/28/03 6:53:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> Some one ask what was the name at the top of the screen when I started up.
> It is  Pheonix Bios 4.0     6.0.6       Pheonix Technologies.    Now I know
> that , what do I do with it please,  ???   Lionel.

Just know that the infor I sent to you yesterday, Lionel, was from  my AWARD
brand BIOS, not Phoenix.... but, there is a lot of similarieites.

However, given your level of experience, I suggest you follow the counsel of
others on this list and try to reset your BIOS by removing the battery or
moving the appropriate jumper on the motherboard. BEFORE you venture into the
BIOS/CMOS domain.

Hope this helos

MJH