-=PCTechTalk=- Re: Bios System.

  • From: "suzanne" <lailoken@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 06:56:26 -0500

phoenix bought out award.  if you type in www.award.com you will redirect to
www.phoenix.com.

~s

----- From: <Foxhillers@xxxxxxx>

: In a message dated 9/28/03 6:53:03 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
: percy10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
:
: > Some one ask what was the name at the top of the screen when I started
up.
: > It is  Pheonix Bios 4.0     6.0.6       Pheonix Technologies.    Now I
know
: > that , what do I do with it please,  ???   Lionel.
: >
: >
:
: Just know that the infor I sent to you yesterday, Lionel, was from  my
AWARD
: brand BIOS, not Phoenix.... but, there is a lot of similarieites.
:
: However, given your level of experience, I suggest you follow the counsel
of
: others on this list and try to reset your BIOS by removing the battery or
: moving the appropriate jumper on the motherboard. BEFORE you venture into
the
: BIOS/CMOS domain.