-=PCTechTalk=- Re: AVG

  • From: "DH (Rick) Holmes" <hayvan@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 11:02:48 +1200

Thanks to all who responded.
AVG Users....
This may be worthwhile keeping at the back of the mind.  My AVG was
showing that an update was wanted (The date was in  red print,  8 Sept
and number 315).  When I clicked on Update now, it told me I *was* up to
date????  How come I wondered?
I uninstalled it (v6) and d/l'd from Grisoft again.  Had to re-register,
the d/l was up to 318, and an 'update now' d/l'd 319.

Why the objection to updating?  I  have no idea, but it tells me to take
care. I see ver 7 is available for trial.
Cheers all,
Rick H