-=PCTechTalk=- Re: 2 external hard drive quetions

  • From: GuitarMan <gman.pctt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pctechtalk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 22:00:09 -0400

Dolores,
    I've already replied to a post of yours later in this thread, but I
wanted to backtrack a little to let you know that there's no need to
apologize for replying back a day or three after someone sends in a reply to
a post of yours.  We all understand that everyone has lives outside of the
internet (honest!) and that silly things like work, family, playtime,
sustenance and sleep sometimes keep us away for a bit.  As long as you don't
change the subject line, we'll be able to easily pick up the conversation
whenever you're able.           ;O)

Peace,
GMan