[pchelpers] Re: UBuntu

  • From: Cyril Halbach <cyril.kr3y@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:13:21 -0500

Thanks Jackie,
Yes I do have such a live CD. It boots up fine. Just need to take some
time to play with it.
Necessary even to become familiar with the Graphical Interface. I will
probably use that for a while to see if it is advisable to select an
empty volume to do a real install and have Dual Boot set up.

Cy

--
Cyril Halbach
Williamsburg Kentucky