[pchelpers] Re: Archos is pretty sneeky, BAD Archos FM Recorder

  • From: "Ed" <edwest@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:07:27 -0500

Phil,
Aren't the old rocks all shiny by virtue of being in that stream-bed a
while?
Those are the ones kids pick up & carry in their pocket like a treasure.

I would like to know more about the prison work you mention. Perhaps you
could email me personally sometime. Illness keeps me housebound & I eat up
all the spiritual info & experiences I can get.
Ed

From: "POTGN" <potgn@xxxxxxxxxxx>