[pchelpers] Re: Archos is pretty sneeky, BAD Archos FM Recorder

  • From: "Ron & Rhonda" <rnr@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 16:32:31 -1000

Dear tactilelady

People sell anything on eBay! And to me that is a good thing! For example, I
have the cutest little Honda C70 Motorcycles. I built these one piece at a
time! Took me a year of searching everyday! But I have everything I need for
3 Bikes so far, go eBay.

Well my Archos is exactly the way the designed it, not broken and in
excellent condition! Just a defective design! The shortcoming is FM
recording but they don't disclose that little fact, in fact the boast how
wonderful it records FM. Shame on them.

This device was originally designed as a plug-in hard drive! This is fine
for that purpose!

I will disclose the short comings of the FM Recording in the Auction, but
thanks for keeping me straight!

Ron