[pchelpers] Re: Archos is pretty sneeky, BAD Archos FM Recorder

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 07:30:46 -0600

Ed nailed it, Phil.
    I ask him about going to the 512 memory but he felt that would only be
if you also wanted to play a lot of music with it.  The 256 holds a lot of
hours when you record at the right compression.  As you will notice the CD
with the Wt and G only take about 170 meg.   So the 390 is good for that
also.

Bob