[pchelpers] Re: Outlook Express Messages

  • From: "Robert McLellan" <bobmclellan@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pchelpers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:12:47 -0600

Depends on what version of windows you are using.  Win98 it is under windows
and in XP it is under Document and Settings/ your name/ local settings/ ect,
ect. Let me know if you havent found it already, (I only get on here about
once a day so don't know how late I am) and I will give it to you explicit.
Make sure you have folders set to show all files.

We have to use this all the time to transfer all your email from one machine
to another.

Bob McLellan