[patriots] Re: Another poster

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <mikegreen247@xxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 23:11:36 +0100

Ok you say? “We need to demand an end to party politics” Great, now to whom
do we make our demands. The Queen, Brussels, ask Obama for regime change or
just shout into the wind and hope someone is listening.

We could ask radical Islam, they seem to have authority but I would not
trust them to act in English interests.

We have Farage the apparent phoney or we could send a letter to Putin. We
could moan and blunder on in the hope that something will turn up.

I would like to see the people of each county put 50p each, raise the £500
deposit and then select an independent English candidate born in that county
to go to Westminster with a mandate to

further the interests of  local communities as an absolute but with national
interests as an over-riding factor requiring a majority agreement from the
county MPs.

Cracked it now all I need is a plan of how to do it in the face of a hostile
Jewish/EU/Westminster/Banking cartel that owns the media.

I need to be able to bring this about without provoking a politicised
response from Westminster’s  militarised police.

Any ideas will be welcome.

That is the utopian ideal and it can be dreamt up by anyone with 5 minutes
to spare. The execution is a bit more difficult.

In the face of that impossibility we have few choices and this is where
idealists separate from the pragmatists.

This is where Mr. Edwards falls down he knows what he don’t want and wants
everyone else to agree that it is not what they want.

He has no idea how to change it and not even a pointer to who can change it
so his futile responses lead to a focused aggression against the least of
our enemies.

What we need to do is take best options.

Every government on earth is either party political or a dictatorship. We
have a trumped up Jewish/banker cartel of politicians under a party system.

Our non-democratic party system is subordinate to an EU dictatorship that
does not even bother to give the illusion of democracy.

If we totally discount UKIP then we can pin our hopes on a terminally
damaged BNP or the side-lined impotent English nationalist movement.

We have known for decades that our system is overrun by compromised
self-serving puppets and progressively our system has degenerated over the
whole period.

Mr Edwards and yourself have discounted UKIP as a viable force leaving a
vacancy for ‘someone’ with a very restricted time schedule before we are
permanently neutralised by ether Brussels or Islam.

Over to anyone with an answer.

Fred