[patriots] Re: Another poster

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'annette rose smith'" <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'andrew'" <andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 09:18:31 +0100

Oh God, another one!!

That’s bloody rich a BNPer hiding behind political correctness.

I don’t know about Andrew but I saw it as a bit of verbal jousting otherwise
it would have been kept private.

As such it was allowed it to go to the group so you are entitled to a say.
The exchanges were tongue in cheek with a bit of bite.  (drew blood a couple
of times I’m delighted to say)

If you choose to pop your hand in with sexist remarks then you should expect
to get it slapped. You know; can’t stand heat, kitchen etc.?  Oh! Dear did I
really mention ‘kitchen’?

As afore said I am not a UKIPPER so the issue was about Andrew’s
irritatingly incessant vendetta against Farage simply wanted him to
appreciate what a mosquito is like.

I do hope I haven’t caused you to drop a stitch or smash a plate.

From: fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Another poster
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2014 23:53:01 +0100

I see you are an expert on English democrats policies as well as UKIP’s.

You really are wasted. Idiot.