[patriots] Re: Another poster

  • From: annette rose smith <annette-rose-smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Fred Bishop <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, andrew <andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 23:15:30 +0100

 Fred UKIP is not the only one,the BNP had a plan long before ukip.As far as I
know UKIP don't even have a manifesto much less a plan,Farage tore the last one
up !

Don't you think all this bickering is silly and a total waste of time ?
Why don't you settle it with a game of conkers ?

Annette

From: fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: andrew.edwards1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Another poster
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2014 22:18:40 +0100

I will answer your questions as though you were an adult.1/ "I would rather
take notice of Cameron and the dozens of Tory MPs that are crapping themselves
because Farage is so ineffective."Of course I meant what I said you failed
again to pick up irony. Back to the Play-doh Andy.2/ “The one organisation from
which we hear absolutely nothing about exit plans is UKIP.”You stated that UKIP
was ‘THE ONE organisation’  one is singular meaning ‘unique’ insinuating that
the rest have a plan. I simply challenged you to back up your statement with
fact. FAILED again Andy. But UKIP claims that its goal is to leave.  That's why
UKIP needs to have one prepared - but it doesn't!  Why?WHY the hell does it
need a plan at this early stage, they are nowhere near a position to implement.
They have stated intent, resolve, commitment, has anyone else?As for 'exit
plans' - now you're being silly - of course the Lib/Lab/Con party doesn't have
an exit plan. They don’t intend to leave.Then why the bloody hell are you
spouting off against the only one that does intend to leave? AND why insinuate
that UKIP ALONE is bereft of the exit strategy?PS: Are you he same Fred Bishop
who stood as an English Democrat Party candidate in this year's Euro elections
- in opposition to UKIP?Of course I am. I told you I was not a UKIPPER they are
a bit too British for my liking, I’m English. PPS: As my Mum is no longer in
this world, maybe you'd take pity and ask Santa to send me some play-doh
insteadMy pleasure but keep it away from heat, fire and shock whilst the kids
are about.