[patriots] Re: Another poster

  • From: john TIMBRELL <johntimbrell@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:23:01 +0000

I agree Fred. That recent clip sent by the BNP was a stupid thing for them to
distribute. I admired their work in Rotherham . Now they have spoiled it by
completely reversing what Farage was saying in order to bolster their own
reputation.

From: fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;
ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [patriots] Re: Another poster
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:45:36 +0100

Can I ask why Farage is on the poster as one that has actually caused the mass
influx of EU benefit claimers.It seems strange and there must be a reason.I
think it is important that people are aware of the fact if proof can be given
that Farage has been actively involved in the influx.It seems strange to see
UKIP being associated with the Labour party and Brown who have admitted to
trolling the world to swamp England. I think we need documentation if we are to
include UKIP as a renegade anti-English party. Fred From:
patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:patriots-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jack Lewis
Sent: 05 September 2014 14:31
To: Patriots; ECG
Subject: [patriots] Another poster Hi All,
Here is another version of the 'Sea Wall' poster which I personally think is
the best of all.

I have to thank Andrew Edwards for the design and the extra cartoons.

Comments please.

Jack

JPEG image