[patriots] Re: Another poster

  • From: "Fred Bishop" <fredbiship@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ukpatriot@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Patriots'" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'ECG'" <ecg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 17:45:36 +0100

Can I ask why Farage is on the poster as one that has actually caused the
mass influx of EU benefit claimers.

It seems strange and there must be a reason.

I think it is important that people are aware of the fact if proof can be
given that Farage has been actively involved in the influx.

It seems strange to see UKIP being associated with the Labour party and
Brown who have admitted to trolling the world to swamp England.

I think we need documentation if we are to include UKIP as a renegade
anti-English party.

Fred