[patriots] FW: USA GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE

  • From: "Chris Pead" <cpead@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Patriots JGroup" <patriots@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 23:00:42 +0100

From: Snowy Smith
Sent: 05 September 2014 18:15
To: faircivillaw@xxxxxxxx
Subject: USA GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE

JEW USA GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE

Edgar Steele died this afternoon 2014_09_04

 <http://www.free-edgar-steele.com> www.free-edgar-steele.com

Edgar Steele is dead. Murdered by his JEW WORLD ORDER USA government for
telling the TRUTH about the JEW take-over of America. God bless his soul.

http://theuglytruth.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/edgar-steele-is-dead-murdered-by-zio-infested-u-s-government/

PLEASE FORWARD

From: Cyndi Steele Sent: Thursday, September 4th, 2014
Subject: News about Ed that I prayed I would never have to deliver!

The past 4 years Ed and my family have been living in a nightmare. Today, my
greatest fear has come to life or maybe I should say death.  Please read the
message below that is being posted on the Free Edgar Steele website and sent to
all of his supporters as I type this.  It is with great heartbreak and
devastation that I send you this news.

GOVERNMENT MURDERS EDGAR STEELE - CAN THEY GET AWAY WITH IT?

Today, September 4, 2014, early afternoon, a California mortuary notified
Mrs. Cyndi Steele that her husband Edgar was dead. At this time, specific
circumstances regarding Mr. Steele's death are being confirmed.
www.free-edgar-steele.com <http://www.free-edgar-steele.com>  and the Edgar
Steele Defense Fund (ESDF) will
release more information when available.

Mrs. Steele contacted the ESDF Board, saying she was utterly devastated by
this information, and is furious that no Victorville representative contacted
her

In the last few days regarding his failing health and did not even call her
regarding

The death of her husband.  It was cruel to all the mortuary to make the call.

Based on the best knowledge at hand, the following are the most likely causes

Of death:  drug overdoses; persistently delayed, insufficient, improper medical

Treatment and medical neglect.  The federal government and Victorville
Penitentiary

Bears responsibility for the lives of the inmates who reside there and has
refused

to be accountable for the decline in Edgar Steele’s health.

Some hours before Mrs. Steele was contacted by the mortuary, ESDF President
Robert Magnuson received an email corroborating Mrs. Steele’s concern for her

Husband’s health and safety that showed Mr. Steele’s health has been in a sharp

decline for the past month, which fact was obscured, if not hidden by the
federal

government.

First, Mr. Steele was the victim of a false prosecution, then he was imprisoned
in the

most dangerous prison hear in America.  Then his wife was never allowed to
visit him

despite a court order allowing visitation.  Then, his health was compromised
because of

neglect, and finally, the reports came in that he had been drugged out of his
mind earlier

this week, which was the final blow that killed him.  Call it anything else you
like, but it is MURDER.

The facts of this tragic situation will be disclosed as the information is
gathered.

Following is the post I made today on my personal facebook page and I share the
below asking each of you to pay particular attention to the last statement in
quotes:

I like how when you go to post on facebook, the thing they ask is what is on
your mind. I don't think anyone really wants to know what is on my mind today,
because it isn't pretty and only the ones that know what my family and I have
been through for the past 4 years will have an inkling of the heartbreak and
devastation I have been hit with today.

My three children have lost their loving father and I have lost my husband,
best friend and the love of my life. There is so much that is wrong with his
death, but would take a novel to explain. What is sad is that even then there
are people that won't understand the heartbreak and devastation regarding my
husband's death; not only because of the fact that he has died, but for the
reasons and circumstances that he had died and in the manner he died.

Anyway, that aside, I'm taking this time to say good bye Ed. I love you then, I
love you now and I always will until the day I die and can be with you. Where
ever you are, I can only pray that you know all this and can rest in peace.

For the reasons above, I leave you with this thought from an earlier post in
hopes that you take it to heart and find a way to let everyone close and dear
to your heart know how much you LOVE THEM.

"CHERISH EVERY MOMENT AND EVERY PERSON IN YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE YOU NEVER KNOW
WHEN IT WILL BE THE LAST TIME YOU SEE SOMEONE."

---
is active.