[PA28235] Re: mogas

  • From: "tx3" <Ron_Fenili@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <pa28235@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:00:25 -0700

I have used mogas on my 235 for the past 7 years. rebuilt the engine at 2250
hours 5 years ago. the engine had one major problem -- the cam. The center
lobes were rounded. Now I have Ney nozzles to lubricate the cam. With 500 hours
on the rebuild, I have had no problems. I do use fine wire plugs as well.

RGF
N210KB