Re: oracle EE pricing

  • From: Fergal Taheny <fergaldba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pythianbrinsmead@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 12:59:07 +0000

Hi Veres
Just to be clear - you pay the Term License plus the standard support fee
e.g. 20k in your example below so it's a lot more expensive..
Also, you'll have a fierce challenge getting discount on small number of 1
year terms licenses - so the true difference is even greater..
The Accountants at Oracle have it all figured out..

On that note, I'm about to embark on a License Audit (I'll start a second
thread but any tips or advice appreciated)