Re: oracle EE pricing

I"ve been trying to get my head around this interpretation for a while. I'm
not sure this is correct (although it could be). A socket can have multiple
cores on them. Some of the newer models don't implement th em via
Multi-chip-modules. I can see how to Hex-Core chips could be used for
SE/SE-One. A core <> a socket.

Bradd Piontek
  The Pythian Group