RE: RMAN error (ORA-19502)

  • From: Andrey Goryunov <goryunov@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <a.piesk@xxxxxxx>, <oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 14:39:59 +1030

Yes, it always the same channel.

I have not checked the backup with decreased number of channels yet - will try
and let you know.

Regards,
Andrey Goryunov> Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 23:58:44 +0200> From: a.piesk@xxxxxxx>
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: RMAN error (ORA-19502)> > Syed Jaffar
Hussain schrieb:> > > > The server has 4 databases running on it.> > Other
three databases RMAN backup works fine.> > Surprisingly, archive logs backup is
okay, single datafile or set of > > tables, single tablespace or set of
tablespaces backup also run without > > any problems. The problem comes when
trying to backup complete database.> > > > does always the same channel reports
the error? does the same happens > when you decrease the number of channels?> >
as i had my little firewall problem i monitored the network connections > with
'netstat' to see when exactly the network connections were > terminated. helped
me a lot to pin down the cause of the problem.> > > regards,> -ap> -->
//www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l> >
http://www.live.com/getstarted.aspx