Re: Oracle DBA future

  • From: Oxnard Montalvo <oxnard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ranko.mosic@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 9:09:29 -0500

It is my current understanding the rate of inflation of salaries and inflation
in India is ~ 18%. So it is my hope it levels out at some point.

I have recently moved from a developer position to a designer position as yet
another big wave of off-shoring is occuring.

A real bummer for me as I do like the development gig.