Re: Oracle DBA future

  • From: "Niall Litchfield" <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: David.Best@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 17:38:28 +0000

I'm with the hiring manager. I'd rather have people in my team that could
work sensibly and professionally with the other members of my team, than a
technical star who wound everybody, both in the team and customers, up.
Technical skills - as opposed to aptitude can be trained and usually
justified fairly straightforwardly. Inter-personal skills are a whole
different ball game.

Niall

--
Niall Litchfield