RE: Oracle DBA future

I would take a 10% salary cut if drinking over lunch was the norm. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael.Coll-Barth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2008 9:22 AM
To: oracle-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Oracle DBA future

> From: oracle-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
>
> We do the interview, then the whole team goes out to lunch to
> see how the candidate fits in.

I had an interview once, where they did just that.  I turned the offer
down, because they drank way too much.

product doctrine and thus protected from disclosure.  If the reader
copies and backups thereof.  Thank you.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
        This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to
confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of
this message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
communication in error, please notify us immediately by email reply.