RE: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: "DOBSON L." <lisa.dobson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <niall.litchfield@xxxxxxxxx>, <George.Johnson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 15:28:56 -0000

I have the same issue for the patches link in IE8 - empty search results
table and the spinner thing going in the top RH corner.

The other issues I had in IE8, unable to view articles in the Knowledge
Browser and problems with viewing SR's all seem to be resolved now.

Having said that, I hit the 'feedback' link in MOS a couple of times
last week about the issues I was having unable to read articles.

I got a nice automated email late Thursday to let me know they had
raised it as an SR, with a URL to enable me to view progress
online.....(can you see where this is going yet?)

Come Friday, the link in the URL was broken and the SR does not show up
in my MOS... sigh....