Re: Metalink Fiasco

  • From: Guillermo Alan Bort <cicciuxdba@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: troach@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 23:42:15 -0200

No Oracle product is lightweight by any definition of lightweight! Not even
Metalink (classic). I remember that searching sometimes took minutes... and
results were not always the best.

why would MOS be lightweight?

Oh, well, perhaps it's time to go back to Google searches ;-)

my 0.00000002 pesos ;-)
Alan Bort
Oracle Certified Professional