Re: the Optacon Buzz

  • From: "Paula Waby" <paulawaby@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 May 2006 17:08:25 +1200

I've always found the Optacon buzz a major distraction even to myself and
certainly hate hearing others use one. I did have people complain in one job
but luckily I was in an office of my own so just had to shut the doro when I
used it. I always hoped one could be developed without the buzz but if it
can't so be it. I would still use it if mine were alive. I do have contact
details for getting it looked at but need to look at cost since it has to go
out of New Zealand.

Cheers
Paula.