Re: the Optacon Buzz

  • From: "Linda Gehres" <ljgehres@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 17:46:25 -0700

I, too, find the buz essential for print orientation on pages or envelopes,
as I think most of us Optacon users do, though I can understand how the
noise may be unpleasant for those not involved in its direct use ... sort of
like using a Perkins brailler in a mainstream classroom as many of us who
were mainstreamed in schools had to do ... and our fellow classmates just
had to live with it!

Linda Gehres