Re: remembering my first experiences with the Optacon

  • From: "Anthony Vece" <ajvece@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 16:14:18 -0400

Hi Mary & Everyone;

I can't believe that people who use an Optacon or people who sit in the
immediate are of an Optacon user would let the buz bother them.

That sound was nothing then and, compared to all the cell phones, pagers and
other electronic devices that emit sounds today, it is still a small price
to pay for what the Optacon does.

If Fred Noessner or Karen Mccluskey or Toni Whaley are out there on this
list, please contact me?

Thanks

Anthony