Re: remembering my first experiences with the Optacon

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <optacon-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 20:25:12 -0700

When I was training with my optacon, they had us read this sci fi story.
The sentence was supposed to have read "he took a gun from his pocket."
Unfortunately, the words "he took" were at the end of 1 line, I accidentally
skipped over the correct line, & ended up on the words "a leak".  My
instructor & I laughed so hard we had to stop &, well, uh, do just that!
Lol!
Jackie