[opendtv] Re: Users as Toast: The Blocking of Google TV

  • From: Craig Birkmaier <craig@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:29:01 -0400

All we need is more examples of content being blocked from umbillical systems. Maybe, just maybe, people will wake up and take notice.

People are taking notice Bert.

But they have about as much control over this as they did over the passage of the health care bill.

Special interests love to use the power of the government to protect themselves from competition.

Since you live in the D.C. area, perhaps you should consider getting one of those new government jobs Bert. I hear they pay more than the private sector and the benefits are incredible!