[opendtv] Re: Olympics picture quality

  • From: "John Golitsis" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <opendtv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2004 15:59:53 -0400

But not always as well.  And then people forget how good it used to be before.

Not quite the same thing, but I'm evaluting digital sign software right now and
I can't believe how crappy something like scrolling text is on a modern PC.  If
only I had an Amiga here, I'd show you smooth scrolling text! ;)