[muglo] Re: importing data from separate hard drive

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 20:58:52 -0500

Entourage I have no idea.

Addressbook

user/ library/ application  support/ AddressBook

You want to take the folder AdressBook and all it's content and place
it in the same spot as found on your internal drive.

In the same Library there is a folder called Keychains, it might be
what you are looking for but I don't know for sure.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx