[muglo] importing data from separate hard drive

  • From: Theresa Roth <theresaroth@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 14:27:02 -0500

I need to import data from 2 separate hard drives onto my computer.
They are both in enclosures and plugged in to the USB port. They can
be accessed and have data stored on them.

I have successfully transferred the Safari bookmarks and Mail folders
with the saved emails.

Now, I need to copy 2 other files:

1.      Login data such as usernames and passwords [stored in the keychain
I think]
2.      Contacts from the Address Book.

I have tried several files but they don't seem to work.

Any help is appreciated as always.

PS: I upgraded to a G4 from Computer Liquidators that came with
10.4!! The two hard drives in question are from the G3 tower and the
G4 laptop, both of which have encountered logic board problems.

Theresa