[muglo] Re: hispeed

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 16:48:13 -0400

Jim Taylor wrote:

>Yes, Tee but it could be a problem with my modem.My current ISP has
>hi-speed too but I don't see how that will solve my connectivity problem.

Not sure what you mean Jim. All high speed providers use DSL modems of
various makes, which are very different from regular dial up ones.
Switching to another ISP may not help a "connectivity" problem, but a
high speed service may as you'll be using your "Ethernet" port, not a
modem port.
TTFN,
TeeC