[muglo] Re: hispeed

Jim, Keep your email address wherever it is as long as you are still tied to
one of the servers. When you step up to high speed (DSL) or anything else
your emails still work the same. You can add them if you wish to have some
messages segregated such as for business.
I have email addresses on five different servers and they work anywhere,
including my Yahoo mail account.
I have had Rogers DSL for about three or four years and recently bundled it
with my cell phone and Cable TV at a significantly reduced overall price.
I run a SMC wireless router off my Rogers based modem connected to my iMac,
my wife's HP desktop in her office, and a Sony laptop anywhere in the house
(and on my patio if I want).
Wireless is great as long as you understand the potential for unscrupulous
hackers setting up their computers on the street beside your house.
Ted Medzon

"I have a computer in London and one
in Port Stanley and they both use the same email address at no extra cost.
I suppose if i go hi-speed i'll have to get a separate one for Port at
extra cost. Groan. jim"

---

           http://muglo.on.ca/