[muglo] Re: hispeed

  • From: Tee Cashmore <tee.cashmore@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 21:31:21 -0400

Paul Thomas wrote:

>Interesting - do you know the current monthly rates ?
>
>Paul

Yes Paul, most charge $30 to $35 a month. Modems cost from $75 to $100.
No extra charges for more than one computer, you just need a router. I
have a DSL modem for sale, an Ascend Pipeline $90 & a Linksys Etherfast
Cable/DSL Router $25.
Current rates are posted on the websites I listed.
BTW Paul I have a May issue of MacHome; only Chapters Masonville had
copies left.
TTFN,
TeeC