[muglo] Re: hispeed

Depends on which "hi-speed" you get... I have Hi-speed which provides 5
e-mail addresses and something like 25MB of web-space, on the other hand
"hi-speed lite" gives only one e-mail address and is much slower... Limited
to only 100Kb/s sec... I routinely get 1500-1600 Kb/s with mine here in
Kitchener.
Hi-Speed is 49/mth and Hi-Speed Lite is 29/mth.
BTW, because I'm a long term customer I do not pay anything for cable modem
rental.

           http://muglo.on.ca/