[muglo] Re: SLA question

  • From: Wayne Dobson <pwdobson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2008 22:21:22 -0500

I would interpret "original form" as meaning the software un-modified
or upgraded, not transfered to another media.
"One-time transfer" - does that mean a computer could only be sold
once? Or, do the transfer rights start over with the new owner and he
could transfer them (resell)?

All in all, I think living up to the spirit of the agreement means
more than the letter of the agreement.

As a wise man once said: "Your character is determined by what you do
when no one is looking"

On Dec 4, 2008, at 8:33 PM, Gerhard Kuhn wrote:

> 3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, redistribute or sublicense
> the Apple Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent
> transfer of all of your license rights to the Apple Software (in its
> original form as provided by Apple) to another party, provided that:
>

> Gerhard
> gerhardk@xxxxxxx
>

> On 4-Dec-08, at 8:05 PM, Wayne Dobson wrote:
>
>> The legality
>> can be justified
>

> ---
> MUGLO information at <http://www.freewebs.com/muglo>