[muglo] Re: SLA question

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 20:33:46 -0500

3. Transfer. You may not rent, lease, lend, redistribute or sublicense
the Apple Software. You may, however, make a one-time permanent
transfer of all of your license rights to the Apple Software (in its
original form as provided by Apple) to another party, provided that:
(a) the transfer must include all of the Apple Software, including all
its component parts, original media, printed materials and this
License; (b) you do not retain any copies of the Apple Software, full
or partial, including copies stored on a computer or other storage
device; and (c) the party receiving the Apple Software reads and
agrees to accept the terms and conditions of this License. You may not
rent, lease, lend, redistribute, sublicense or transfer any Apple
Software that has been modified or replaced under Section 2B above.
The above is copied out the license for OS X and it seems they only
allow you transfer the software on the original media so legally not
so sure were you stand, I agree morally it would not be problem for me
either.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx