[muglo] Re: SLA question

  • From: Gerhard Kuhn <gerhardk@xxxxxxx>
  • To: muglo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2008 19:50:27 -0500

I think you may be right or you may be wrong but I doubt anyone would
come and enforce copyright law against you.  If you offered them for
sale on eBay or some other public place you should be selling the
original disks only but giving them to friends and acquaintances
should not attract any unwanted attention.

Gerhard
gerhardk@xxxxxxx